Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shingles Below The Breast

Knut's the second: Are you f * ckin 'natto?!

"If you have not eaten natto, then it was not in Japan." Hieu says, the joker and pushes me in the sushi bar slowly toward a small plate.
But the look is reminiscent wrapped in seaweed vomit. Even the smell, I must have repressed again. But the taste! Rather, the combination of a very difficult to put into words the taste and slimy texture make this bean porridge to the - by far - Eating disgusting thing I ever came between the jaws. Yes and there is this stuff still persists. With each sip approach uses the gag reflex. Definitely a half a minute I try it again and again. No chance.
As if the day does not already have enough to puke.
Try: The best rinsing. Quick! Beer! Where is the beer? Oh right, boots on Hieu. There was not only sushi in this locality, there was also a fully automatic Biereinschenkautomaten. Class of simply throwing money inside, and the glass is completely filled up to the mark and provided with a foam head. And of course, was murder Hieu proud us so that he could perform a miracle of engineering life. Sun all we went but not fully automatic. Here we are four people in front of the beer vending machine, expectant throw our 500-yen coins and think ... Something is missing but now ... And the beer pours jet already in a high arc to shoes, carpet, and just all in a radius of 2 meters, as we find perplexing: there would actually still have a glass rausplumpsen from a vending machine .... This action has no doubt saved my day!
Back natto. must confess to my shame, I am afraid that I completely surrendered before the Japanese secret weapon was. to do nothing. The stuff was not down. So I eventually reached Martina pity a pace back and I habs spat. Who
effeminate for me now has this, get the corresponding Wikipedia entry for anybody. Underpinned, with very vivid images ...
Prost meal. Makes good times. I'll thump me on the ear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment