Sunday, November 28, 2010

Do I Need A Licence To Sell Cleaning Materials

little late ....

but not too late ....
I want you all a nice first Advent evening
.
Yes, even here at FORTUNE GARDEN
has taken hold of the Advent
and
in
GARDEN
it has become calmer.
But a little advent I have also decorated him.

Just like her I like the cozy and peaceful time of year ...
candles
dreamy angel and the smell of baking cookies ...
Gebrande almonds and mulled wine
pleased, my heart ...
and when I hear some Christmas carols ...
rolls ever have an one or two little tears :-))
This year, I've long wondered, what colors I decorate ...
only do I find it very nice ...
but I went back to red / white decision ..
.
a little color I need but at Christmas time :-))))
In this small heart
I
instantly in love ...
course, there are 4 of them :-))
and she ordered from Ike
.
I wish you a beautiful first Week of Advent. Best wishes to
Irene






0 comments:

Post a Comment