Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fish Has A White Bump On Mouth

Time is running ....

and yet I've tried so far

the "contemplative time"
to enjoy a bit .... let
and no stress to pay ...
and I also managed :-))))))

I baked cookies and .. cheek still, as my children every day, some plaster ..


earlier I loved to bake with the kids ..... candle light, bright eyes and a pretty
floured kitchen :-))))
and lots of fun. .
now the teens with the
snacking are satisfied and happy when I take care of supplies :-))

Now I show you a few times .... Weihnachtsdekos
this cabinet is in the hallway and is a real Dekoherausforderung :-))))))
long I decorated up and down, but the brilliant flash of inspiration came not :-)))
thus remains decorated it so ..


and of course I also like
lettering ...


and boots on Christmas mantel
The Christmas season
include spending time with friends ..
we on 3 Advent
cozy over coffee and cake ...
and later
with mulled wine :-))
have spent with us ...



I wish you a nice day
and do not forget to take a break sometimes :-))
Greetings
Irene

0 comments:

Post a Comment