Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jibjab Free Ice Skating

are so few things have been going on ...

in recent weeks.
ago today, 14 days I was in Bad Essen at the National Garden Exhibition ..
it was easy only
TOLL
The horticultural show is really worth seeing ..
even if I not have seen :-))))
because it found there a large
USER TAKE
instead ..
15 Garden and Dekoverrückte girls from W & G
had arranged to meet there ..
laughter and chatter endlessly :-)))
The meeting place was great ..
beautiful flower beds .. Wahnsinnsdeko
coffee and cake
Cameras and constantly in use :-)))

The decoration, however, was quite expensive, but I have perennials which were offered favorable purchased.

over a glass of champagne was "sniff" the first place.

Shortly after the meeting I had completely forgotten a birthday, and table decorations are planning to ..
so I made on the fly
small autumnal light bags. From a dear friend
I have these 3 Alliumblüten get paid .. now they are faded ..
but still see well from
Yes, and I spent last week in the garden of course in glorious sunshine
also ...
Just for Fun I have decorated the patio table and enjoy autumn with my family
the last rays of the sun ..
Actually, I love the soft muted colors, but in the fall, I also think the warm tones
very nice ...


course I have the nice autumn weather used not only to relax but also ..:-)))
perennials cut back weeds plucked .. and finally planted my zinc bath.

After it has now been raining here all morning, now seems just the sun ...
then I'm going to grab the
Alliumzwiebeln clothes and jump into the garden :-))))

I wish you all a Merry

WEEKEND!
Greetings Irene






0 comments:

Post a Comment