Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sasusaku Lemon Fanfiction Net

Give every day the chance ..

be the best day of your

LIFE

!
this phrase I like very much ....
why he is standing on a table in the hallway ...
and also in my daughter's room, he has a place.
Well .... not every day .. it really helps to cope with everyday life and in the morning when the alarm clock rings at 6 am and the rain patters against the window :-))
I would rather pull the covers over his head
.. as this award helps not really :-)))
But nevertheless we should forget thankful for much beauty in our lives are not .... and also the people who are health, family or professional
not doing well.
brings Probably the autumn
such sentimental thoughts with you :-)))
although it is not only should be in the fall, such thoughts ..
I am showing now just a few photos of my Gartendekos that cause me JOY ..

even if it be spoiled by rain at the moment totally :-))

are so often the little things that enrich our lives ....

like taking pictures of beautiful artwork
the flowers the last of my roses were "aspirin ..."
and only for the photo shoot were these little beauties
times in the garden ...
after much back and forth the old wash set has found its place on the terrace ...
and maybe I'll bring it into the house in winter ...
With this small bright lights I wish you a pleasant evening and a lot of fun
in everything you do!
Greetings Irene

0 comments:

Post a Comment