Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Buy Bulk Fresh Chicken Wings Ohio

Your garden is a paradise .... With my

so this is small Gardening book with short unimaged
verses ..
partly to smile, but also to think.
has unfortunately suffered my own personal garden paradise
since last Saturday very much.
We had earlier 4.starke the storm, with strong storm and heavy rain ...
countless perennials holder were aligned with the strong winds but little.
I am very glad that no people have come here in our neighborhood to harm, but
's still me feel like crying ..
comprehensible to any amateur gardener, is it?
Well ...

I will show you times without many words
a few garden pictures ..
how it looked before the storm.

spend on our terrace, we very much time with our family and our friends.

our front door, I know this summer in
and purple decorated ..
he is also protected so that there is not much by the storm happened.


many white plants such as Annabelle, Hydrangea, Phlox
tümmeln in our garden.

The October book creator beds I planted in early 09th


The first bloom of Leonardo da Vinci is already over ..
for the Rose "Aspirin" flourishes still quite lush back of the shed.

The lady's mantle has bloomed abundantly ...
some I will replant in the fall because they were too generous to me within a year.

So that would be for today from my garden.
I wish
many beautiful, not too hot summer days without
storm :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment