Thursday, July 8, 2010

E71 Front Camera Setting

Lieblingshortensie "Anna Belle"

I would like to thank you for your well wishes
!
Yes, since yesterday's
my hands go and cool thanks to anoint
finally feeling better.
Before the great heat comes back,
I will now throw myself on the home ...
is quite a lot left behind in the last few days ...
and in the midday heat, I'll verkrümmeln in the house and lets see
what's new with you.
Shadow of a trumpet tree makes my husband very happy to dangle the soul :-))

Annabelle is my absolute favorite plant .... that is why they find anywhere in my garden .

Here she is with a hosta garden at the rear entrance.

And so lush it blooms at the moment back in the front yard.




Yesterday I even cut two exceptionally Annabelle flowers ..
and put in the vase ..
unfortunately they remained there not that long, but together with
Gypsophila it just looks nice :-))

and is a great look on the garden table.
The warm summer evenings in the garden ..
I feel like pure vacation ..
something cool to drink ... candles ..
a small bunch
want something more WOMAN
:-)))) I wish you well as a beautiful summer evening, and a
wonderful weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment