Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ikusa Otome Suvia Uncensored Streaming

The holiday season ....

's something running
FINE :-))))
but the time only as it
and now I would like first

ALL SINCERELY
at
YOU to each and every Comments
thanks.

This summer is just wonderful, even if it is at the moment has become much cooler ..
but tomorrow it will be so nice again ...
but do not play more than 30 degrees :-))))))

have very much time I spent in the garden of course ... had

a lilac tree, unfortunately, we dispose of as it has been 2 years trug.Ich hardly leaves
and little flowers he had umpflanzt with book and wanted this beautiful ring but not dig ..
the root of the elder, we have cut very short and left in the ground, otherwise the book would have been out :-))
there since I could plant anything now, we were lucky a broken clay pot for very little money get this .. we then placed over the root directory in the circle and planted ..
I find it really nice :-))

This old bank, I have deleted and given a
HOME & GARDEN
.
and because I liked it so much, I still have a chair a little embellished ..

But we have not only worked in the garden :-))))
but also enjoyed our green living room
with friends and family
.


some Windlicher in the tree, are on the table or in bed

just always nice :-)))

The small white and blue Agapanthus are about to bloom ..
are great but a bit more ...

So, now I call it, otherwise this post sooooooooooooooooooo long ..
I wish you a pleasant evening and tell me
Bye
until it is again

in my garden :-))))





0 comments:

Post a Comment