Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hameleon Bob Toolbar в Safari

the Sunday afternoon ..

yesterday we spent in our garden ...
drink coffee, cut faded, reading garden and lifestyle magazines and tigers with the camera in the garden :-))
more I have not actually done.
Today it is pouring rain
and my children are already at work :-)))
man, how time flies ...
our son has today announced its first Azubitag
and for our daughter started today the 2nd Year of training.
So, now I show you what yesterday so I
"snapped" I :-))


white sun hat and Annabelle still blooming beautifully ..
although even some of Annabelle flowers got their autumn colors,

they still look beautiful ...

and the Wurzis have survived the heat and frequent rain well.

In Vorgartenbeet that I have redesigned last year in the fall, the petunia flowers quite lush and the Hosta's just shot :-)))))

The farmer to transplanting hydrangeas are still very little leaves, but have at least a few flowers.

bloom at the entrance to the Hydrangea "Limelight" to race ...

and getting on in years Eisenhut looks great.

For the kitchen I was thinking still a bunch of white sun hat, Annabelle, Hydrangea, Langheinrich, phlox and Sneezeweed cut ..

and lavender to decorate ..

these roses do not grow in my garden, unfortunately, :-)),
before I brought them to the cemetery, they had to suffer for photo's ..
even if they are not white, I find the color but beautiful.
So, now I wish you a nice day ..
my husband and I have vacation this week and are still some companies ..
among other things, we will visit the Rose Festival in Holland ...
I am looking forward very much, because the whole place is decorated with roses ..
there is a Rose Queen, etc.
Be well and see you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment