Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hack Bluetooth Mouse Dongle

.... With a lot of heart and emotion

and a little idea
I / we
12 years ago
created our GARDEN ..... and
I NEVER would have thought that he in my life so much
SIGNIFICANCE and occupies space :-))
had I used, how many of you also ..
no interest in gardening
..............
.... when my mother asked me on Saturday in the GARDEN to help
.... I always had dates :-))
no, dig in the earth, no dirty clothes and back pain
Thanks :-))
and today ......
there is nothing more beautiful and more relaxing for me than the
GARDENING!
I'm sure my mother watching from above
and is pleased with me!

In recent years I have met many nice and GARDEN DECORATIVE crazy ...
and these contacts, I would not miss too ....
but someone would have told me many years ago that our garden once in a
GARDEN MAGAZINE is published, would have the
I was crazy :-))))

long time I wondered whether I to create this post or not, BUT
I am
as Bolle
and joy I want to get rid of :-))
and I do not in any way so that important ..,
because my garden is far from perfect, but grown
with LOVE and help my husband
.

Do you know the saying,
where the heart is full, the mouth runs from Sunday through :-)))
, enough said ..
here are a few of our
published
garden pictures ..

Feb. 2003

Nov.2008
Jan.2009

March 2009
April 2009

May 2009
summer 2009
(garden book green oases)

Jan.2011

short, I want to tell you a "Dönken" tell ..
Yesterday morning I cried a woman unknown to me, from Bavaria to ????????
wanted from me a few tips on how to care
hydrangea
"ANNA BELLE "....
because they had discovered our garden photo in the magazine ......
I was flabbergasted, and that is exactly what
I am ...
the Ausstausch with other home gardeners!
So, for today adopted a very "courageous"
Irene :-))



0 comments:

Post a Comment