Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pink Mucus Implantation?

There's No Place Like Home ...

and because so much truth in this saying is, I have one of my
WOHNTRÄUME
met :-))),
because life has taught me ...
DREAMS
are realizing ..
not to push on the back burner, but to tackle ..
but before I show you what a dream I've met me,
I would like to
warmly
great for this
Award

thanks ..
actually I wanted to accept any more awards, but she had such kind words for my blog that I I'm totally happy ....
and therefore I have made him happy, but unfortunately had no time to pass it .. and why I did not have time
I want to show you ..

28 years I've changed my old bedroom fully :-))
like the style of the furniture to me still, but the leached Color
not so much ...

and therefore I have not only the walls but also the
painted furniture
:-))
because I do not like just now white flowers and house walls :-)))
but also the white magic of living ..
behind the dresser and the bed I have landed the walls in color
..
the old wooden buttons I replaced by nostalgic porcelain knobs and I grind my
bright pleasure :-))

the first and first stroke have indeed cost me some effort,
because to this extent I have never whitewashed :-))
but I have not looked back ...
because I did not want the furniture look like new, I have sharpened after the final coat
a little
..

and on the bookshelf now has a bit of decoration found its place ..
it still missing a few bulbs, flowers and maybe a runner but
all so gradually :-))))
even if it might not look professional,
Sun I am well my family really happy with our white residential magic :-))
and because it is raining again today and I had my day off, I will
this old window

embellish a little and let's see what you have done so in the last week :-))
you all have a nice
day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment