Thursday, January 20, 2011

Manfrotto 190xdb Manuale

Garden Calendar 2011

First I would like for the many nice comments on my last post
thank ...
with sooooooooooooooooo
many nice words
I do not have expected
and me
huge
happy ...
unfortunately I have not yet managed to personally thank each of you, because I still put in renovations ...
before it starts with the gardening
I am still furious with white paint from the house :-))
have to tell me the many beautiful
blog inspired :-))
But in time for the start of
I have a new
GARDEN CALENDAR
created with personal photos
garden ...
and I want you today show ..
and you can only recommend something beautiful with your personal pictures to make time ..
since I made this calendar for the third time, I did not just garden photos, but also small logopicture
used ..
maybe I could give you a small suggestion .. as it was delivered quickly, it would still be worthwhile for New Year's
and was well received as a gift :-))
nice weekend greetings and love
Irene

0 comments:

Post a Comment