Sunday, January 9, 2011

Virgo Snake Horoscope

The same procedure as last year!

Hi girls ..
now been a week has passed the new year ...
and me, as well as in the winter months of last year
the REVOVIERUNGSVIRUS
packed :-))
no, had good intentions for the new year I do not
but so few
plans ..
yes and I have already implemented ....
after I deleted the last year the living room, my craft room and the hall was now the
KITCHEN
due.
Since I only have weekend off every 14 days and did not want to sacrifice
:-))
I used
the free time on weekdays ..
yes, 3 days I have overcome stress for it, and brush again needed because my husband
professionally clamped and I alone was.

Yes, and it now looks in my kitchen ..
I have painted white :-)))
as it ever was, many years ago .. then the
wiping technique :-))
then went to a quieter apricot color :-( (and now I am back
WHITE ...

I left the ceiling beams green because it is the same color as the window is ..
Our cuisine is my absolute favorite room ... here I spend very a lot of time ..
is cooked, ironed, handicrafts, talk :-))
I'm sitting in my garden are eye :-))
and I also visit here to look at.

.. a shelf and images must still be hung up, yes but tomorrow is another day :-))

for me but my son already the new Dekotreppe assembled ...

now only missing a few flowers :-)

So, girls
after such a labor-intensive week
I will now insert a
Gammeltag
and drink a cup of coffee now
:-))) I wish you all a pleasant
Sunday evening!


0 comments:

Post a Comment