Sunday, August 8, 2010

Are Denise Milani's Breasts Natural

A few garden photos and decoration ..

I want to show you on my last day ...
In the last week we were able to enjoy because of the continuous rain just 2 days
the garden .....
was also re-kindled a Kerzchen :-))
but only after a hard day's work :-)))

at the entrance of our book is now a garden rose arch, the we have wished for a long time ...
right and left of the Rose arc I the white-flowering rose
Swan planted, which we already enjoy with a few flowers ..

like the Hibiscus .....
..

cling to him, I appreciate that because I have it planted 20 years ago in the garden of my parents and him, then planted 12 years ago here in our garden ..
Unfortunately, the storm blew him apart very ..

Yes, on vacation WOMAN is indeed the stupidest ideas I have :-)))
times Photos from above made

the peasant hydrangeas, hydrangeas and yellow-flowered plate Langheinrich come by all the rain just fine ... thank God :-))))

words without much decoration a little bit ...


the white joint plant I can only recommend to you ..
and the ostrich is from the last Sunday still in my kitchen ..

him I would like to dedicate Traudi the secret garden ..
have of her I get this great award and I am very happy ..

so now 7 things about me))
first on vacation and on my free WE I sleep like a long
second I drink coffee very much and sometimes Prosecco :-))
3.mein garden is my life's work
4th. I am very grateful to have 2 healthy children
nerve 5.I my family with my sense of order
6.ich am now and be alone
7.I think it's great that my husband supported my passion for gardening

the award I would not be awarded at the numerous wonderful blog ..
is just too difficult :-))
want whoever takes it with you.
Whew, now this post is very long but become ..:-)))

Yesterday we were in Holland by the way .. in a place called Lottum
the Rose Festival .. it was just crazy .. so a rose sea
I've never seen ..
of you who lives so near, should absolutely go there sometimes ..
I wish you a good Sunday!






0 comments:

Post a Comment