Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Illustrations Of The Ureterovesicle Juncture

IN THE GARDEN .....

I was yesterday to take images
cup of coffee and drink ....
the sun was shining and it did not rain once ..
so I'm cleaning windows ... a big mistake :-))))
because today it pours like cats and dogs ......

and gardening, it is unfortunately not ...

the angel takes it easy :-))
the long Henry has lived for 11 years in our garden ...
then I found yellow flowers really great ...
that something has changed, but that's why he does not have to go :-))
because it fits very nicely with Anna Belle and bloom very long ....

Snow delights me even with some flowers ....

many of the rain has its good sides ..
the grass has recovered after the heat of something ...


and the hollyhocks bloom very nice ....

so some summer flowering bulbs, such as petunias
I will probably soon have to dispose of ..
but the magic snow may remain :-))


the Leonardo also got a few more flowers ..
Herbstanemone and the white is now in bloom ...

This flowering of Lime Light has adopted in autumn ..
after the photo shoot I have brought to the house

So, now I wish you all a nice day ...
seems maybe the sun with you :-))


0 comments:

Post a Comment