Sunday, August 15, 2010

Throbbing Left Shoulder Blade Pain

An autumnal summer Sunday :-)))

.. with lots of rain
low temperatures ......
yes, the weather us here today.
No chance to spend pleasant hours on the terrace ...
or a little work in the garden ...

but for the lawn, the rain is very good :-))
the lavender I've already been cut ...
and lavender muffins baked from it ....


.. this little Hüftgold :-)) is really delicious ..

even if I do not out there with a cup of coffee
can take me :-)))

The "Anna Belle" has been changed to the biggest open part of its flower color ..
but no less beautiful
and it can bind with beautiful wreaths combined book of it ..

is unfortunately the rain many other summer bloomers but quite ..
just white flowers such as geraniums
many moisture makes it to create ..
even if they are relatively protected against the iron window ..
and Solanum is not so excited :-))

now I enjoy the white agapanthus very ..


the Hydrangea "Limelight" has already adopted a slight Herbstfärbing ...

though not all flowers ..
they can also dry beautifully
just like the flowers of hydrangeas Bauer ..
I find it increasingly difficult to cut flowers for wreaths, but they take pleasure even in the winter months.
way you love, that's it for today from my garden ...
I wish you a nice Sunday evening and a good week ... Now this post is
again become so long
SORRY ..
I had to distract me because I have just now adopted by my daughter ..
I hate bye ..
and can not do that without tears in my :-))))
while it flies only Malle :-)))
but anyway .. let's not easy ...
but necessary :-))


0 comments:

Post a Comment