Thursday, August 12, 2010

How Does A Kaleidoscope Look

A Rose Sea ......

in Holland.
Last weekend we were in Lottum ..
place there every 2 years, a festival of roses place .. and there would
RITA see :-))
be happy pictures ..
I show you some times ...
It was really an experience ..
.. on a large Wiese was the castle of the Rose Queen and drunherum
were in tents roses, hydrangeas, decoration, etc. offered for sale ..
here is the rose queen out of their king :-)) ..

.. and yes .. here is my Dekoherz beat quite quickly ..
no, I have watched not only :-)) but bought a little something ...

the courtyard of an old farm house was decorated with red roses ..


all residents of the village participate in this festival very active and decorate their homes ..
the pavements were partly covered with turf ..

was in this house offered fine porcelain ...

a green / white rose dream ..

all know ... .. in beige


a red rose bed

a rose-decorated furniture ...

.. decorated with small white / beige roses boats ...

And finally, a decorated doorway ...

So, I hope you a glimpse of this spectacle .-))))
get I wish you all a nice evening ..
I must now hurry ..
because I have night duty ..
and hope that the night is not too long :-)))
up for


0 comments:

Post a Comment