Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gingerbread Men Dough How Long In Fridge

! Future Home of most of my income

How to set up in front of Tokyo, if you've never been to Tokyo? One thinks of Shibuya. How to set the right Shibuya? Pink. Very pink, yellow with a good ratio neon turquoise and a few blobs. And in Realtät it is still very much pink, turquoise and yellow. Shibuya is the definition of sensory overload. Flashing advertising exaggerated, manga girls, with little Pokemon armies cheerful loud Geträller the mega-monitors. Diving into a sea too short school uniforms and high heels. The cliché holds what it promises. Did I mention their candyshop clothes and shoe shops already?
Despite my (still existing) Großzehfraktur I have indulged in the consumption with a pair of murderous high orange-red patent stilettos with gold stiletto heel. In addition, it made a new belt made of green plush. Tasteless? No. There are no fashion taboos. My Kleidunggstil looks forward to a creative heyday. And the best part is that even the most daring outfit in any way notice *. A big thanks also
Katja, to me next to the window seat Starbucks has also shown her top-secret shabu-shabu restaurant. Not to mention the many insider tips that will hopefully help me process all of my lovely saturated brain ... :-)
Doomo Arrigato gozaimasu!

* This does not apply of course for the office!

0 comments:

Post a Comment