Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pipes Freeze Copper Pvc

is because today scho .....

Yes. Isses. Is also high time. For nearly a week there is sunshine yellow and rectangular in my flat, waiting eagerly to unpack it. The last of its kind, as predicted my father to me. When I carry it in my apartment, I can guess why. 4kg. From the postage costs could be loosely with Ryanair flying to Italy and back again.
15187.5 cc concentrated in Germany my Japanese four walls. With so much home I get very sentimental. And today is the day. Same as the first after work, I make myself armed with a pair of scissors on my merry bright DHL package to create ...
Kappel A Survival Pack! World class!
The first thing into my hands falls is a cookie jar. Florentine! The good Gerdi from Grandma! And Hutzelbrot! Quince jelly and next to Mom and chocolate leaf village to be a good bottle of "Old Vine"!
:-) Thanks!
man as I've been missing red wine. Sake (or worse Shōchū) taste after a few large glasses of beer. And once you should get down undiluted the dishwater to quit drinking too quickly with the ... Speaking of ... My
later today will probably run rather less contemplative. 'm Still eating with Hieu and his German buddies agreed.
But I think so strongly in you! Merry Christmas! Have ne good time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment