Monday, December 8, 2008

Shooting Place Of Tarak Mehta Making

Temple, Tower & Traumatic train ...

Yes, the weekend .... I first have to address very quiet. First, did I completely overslept.
At more or less early in the afternoon I break then continue on to my first solo trip to the Metro Station Daimon, all 3 stations.
mighty proud of me I'm heading in the direction Zojo-ji Temple and buy myself there from all my small change a small bundle of incense sticks, which I - ignited before - before the temple into a bowl filled with sand stuck.
To my shame I must confess that I have previously abgekuckt the ritual of the Japanese and not have the slightest idea what is going on with the smoking stems up. But it can hurt anything, I think, been able to fan me some smoke, and I hope by the blessing of the Buddha, a long life for my loved one and a lottery win for myself (I say only 4 pairs of shoes in a week ...).

short time later, I'm heading to Tokyo Tower. This is modeled after the Eiffel Tower, and who has seen me in Paris can possibly imagine vague as many pictures I took of the Tower. When it comes to romance factor of the Asian copy remains but a distant second behind the European original.

On the way back I put myself in the metro. That's easy. And this view ... Moment. View?
In retrospect, of course it is an absolute blessing that this train went above ground at once. Otherwise I would not probably in the Shinagawa station noticed that I'm in completely the wrong train.
But what my genes have failed to sense orientation (... Simon, where does compensate for my dentist ...?) I am with my improvisation loose again, and so have I "completely without phone Joker again, and despite cryptic Japanese platform ads yet managed safely home ...

On Sunday we went to Harajuku (Yield: 3 pairs of shoes and a Flauschpulli with bunny ears) and then in the Yoyogi Park Despite glorious sunny autumn weather was to marvel at just a few freaks ... Let's see where me verschlägt next weekend ...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment