Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jolen Bleach Creme Instructions

So sick!

I'm sick. Since yesterday I have neck pain, a humming skull and am otherwise quite slack ...
But my colleagues are in charge touching to me.
were so after yesterday's lunch pack on my 3 Powder Tisch.Das is medicine, says my Japanese colleague and I should best take equal to one. Later, I discover
on his desk and also a torn copy already consumed. Aha. He wants to not infect me.
My action is deeply unverantwortungsbewusst. Maybe I should get a set of Michael Jackson masks to protect their fellow Japanese that in front of their pathogens ...?
The office then I leave an hour earlier than usual to then the following 13 hours Wrapped in my bed in front of myself to sweat and the occasional gift yellow vitamin C water to drink with lemon flavor.
morning then does not see the world really much better. And to make matters worse, it rains too. buy umbrella - so short in the combine around the corner. These cool umbrellas made of transparent plastic. One I've always wanted ...
am in office I do not today with the usual "Ohayo gozaimasu!" Welcomes the first thing I get to hear is "Did you take your medicine?"
I will do to any of my colleagues even during the lunch break, the increased bacterial burden I'm now a second now Time eating alone.
Sometime I stay in front of a small corner restaurant are very Japanese-looking. Does not guarantee a menu with pictures - to me is clear. But no risk no fun, I think, and somehow I'll manage even with the Order.
did I also would enjoy sushi. So sliding door, durchgeduckt under the curtains, sliding back to ... and nothing is sushi. I landed in tempura restaurant. However, I reserve the ur-Japanese right. The lady of the house I make myself understood with hands and feet, they finally bring us to show with chopsticks on the menu located on the wall (both courts and prices in Japanese) and tell the first-best tablet "Hai". After that, I know not what I ordered (mixed tempura, especially shrimp), nor how much will it cost me the fun (1,500 yen). Very well I do know that I will continue my colleagues after the lunch break not only with my virus, but also with a piercing Frittierfettgeruch harass.
When I wants to duck me back under the curtain, I note that my screen has lost its transparency, it is also become larger.
is now there are 20 clock I'm there where any decent Japanese employees is at this time - in the office. But not for long. I grab my still provide a powder and my vitamin drink and get going for home. From there, I "hear quite loud call ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment