Friday, December 5, 2008

One Piece Nami X And Robin

gag reflex in the Red Light District

.... no, not what you're thinking.

What I have Friday night introduced orally may seem at first seems harmless though, as your spontaneous association ... But crude cancer is no joke. In fact, cancer is really rude obnoxious. So I take this Krebsbeinchen in hand and wants to emulate my (btw, German ...) counterparts ...

We are on the farewell party by Katja at the banquet in an authentic Japanese restaurant in the business district Gotanda. A colleague tells me that here the later hours also a. .. er service business is flourishing. you can see the open, however.

Back to my culinary catastrophe. So I bite the day or later in this Krebsbeinchen, agency but quickly realized that nothing is to bite off. therefore I have little later, the entire limb in the mouth with a gulp. Now nice chew ... The food does not become some shredded - no chance - but displaying a very private, a very pungent taste in my mouth. As further after 2-3 Kauversuchen then enters another wobbly mass from the Beincheninneren out, finally, the critical point is reached. Although not even arrived in the stomach inside, my body is trying desperately to get rid of stubborn food.
Fortunately stands before me a full glass of fresh tasty beer.
And so it creates the leg will still (at left) in my Digestive system.
My Opposite just grins. "Welcome to Japan. That was harmless."
Later I learn that you had cancer just as well in the standing on the table with a bubbling pot of broth to dip ... Well, I would have even imitated the Japanese. Cooked angblich was delicious.
However, it should be mentioned that the rest of the meal that evening was quite enjoyable. It was actually very tasty. Especially made friends I micht with almond pudding. Even with sake I made my first experience, and it was shortly after a powerful motivation in the diagonally opposite the hotel karaoke bar
This is also a very rewarding experience, but I considered old Singstar proven veteran who himself Alicia Keys does not stop (eh, Diamonds ..?) was of course completely in my element! Thus we have rocked five of our small room to the gentle sounds of Slayer.
After repeated lengthening we finally had to leave almost forced our room. Finally stood down for quite a long line full of eager Japanese sing ...
A nice entry into the weekend ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment