Friday, February 11, 2011

Caught My Wife With Guys

Bad luck :-)))

Hello dear ones ... ..
in one of my last post's I think you yourself designed
GARDEN CALENDAR introduced in 2011
...
that I have also given away to relatives for Christmas ....
accidentally I have a
GARDEN CALENDAR
ordered too much :-((((((
and before he dwells now in the drawer unused for more ..
I thought about him
WIN
maybe I can make such a hobby gardeners among you a joy
and the calendar is still used ...
would be a pity otherwise :-))))
so who is interested .. write me a few nice lines :-))
and thus skips the Lostopf ..
The
RAFFLE
ends on Sunday, 20 February 2011 by 20 clock ...
so he just in time can be shipped
before month beginning March
... for 2 calendar sheets were not already so used :-))
I wish you a nice weekend ..
hopefully with better weather than here ..
it is cloudy, rainy, and is not really bright.
why I've previously given some flowers :-)))

and distributed in the house
this small vase hangs from an old window
in our kitchen
Flowers are the smile of the earth
But the greater a person is, the more it tends to
kneel before a flower.
(Gilbert Keith Chesterton)




0 comments:

Post a Comment