Monday, February 21, 2011

Wedding Welcome Notes In Guests Rooms

And the Winner is ...

Good morning girls ....
now before I start the day,
would announce the winner of my drawing, I just ...
This time I have made myself a little easier :-)) and written a little note ..
as we were yesterday until late in the evening at a birthday party ...
and so I asked my daughter ..
me to call a number 1-37 ..
(yes Chris you jumped with your love in the mail Lostopf :-))
Well enough said
the 5.Kommentar won !!!!!!
and as the number 5, the Super Lotto in Saturday was :-)))))
is the garden calendar

anja (from the land of the Frisians)

love Anja I hope to make your mother will be with the garden calendar ..
send your address so I gartenglueck-Verlosung@kkk-mail.de
under
and he goes on a journey.
all other girls I thank you for the nice comments and wish you a
nice week.





0 comments:

Post a Comment