Friday, February 25, 2011

Shooting Location Of Tarak Mehta

The small pleasures of life .......

enrich our lives and I want to miss
they do not and you definitely do not even :-))))
can and so also the modest current weather
to put up very good ..

Here it's cold, rainy and everything .... so gray in gray
but the House

I have a few roses and decorated
their sight
as well as enjoy the CANDLE
the immediate COMFORT spread ....
The Christmas rose yesterday, I get paid
and put them in a sack :-)))

I've given myself :-)
and I think the two fit together quite well ...:-)))

Or?
now know my children very well, something that I can
JOY
....

for me my son has this shelf out of old boards and has tinkered
Mum to a fairly large JOY
made
room to decorate because we can not even make enough :-)))


away from each other and a pleasure
is just BEAUTIFUL ...
heard and to life to .. especially in the family ..
So after the motto:
prepared to give as much pleasure as to TAKE ..

but if you quite surprisingly a beautifully wrapped package for Valentine's Day
of
a very loving Userin I Unfortunately, so far only once have met in person, you get sent
is the JOY
very large :-)))
roll and then very quickly .. a few little tears

I do not know whether to read the poem in the enlargement,
but I hope so, because it is
WONDERFUL .!!!!
as well as the sweet heart!

Yes, and yesterday evening, my heart also made a little JOY hopping,
because 2 of our old Eßzimmerstühle are finished ...

Last weekend I deleted it and last night
the seat with a printed fabric
covered ...
I just have to make a little old :-)
and how they look now, I'm hoping my many years
JOY
have it :-)))

I wish you a nice weekend with many small
FUN :-)

Greetings
Irene







0 comments:

Post a Comment