Friday, February 4, 2011

Chest Infection 16 Weeks Pregnant

CARPE DIEM ....

Seize the day


and I have in the last 8 days heeded official and private ..
and am currently flat as ne flounder, but completely satisfied.
. You know the feeling quite surely, if one (woman) objectives are plugged in and then also implement and not forward hinschiebt :-)))
and now I'm going to enjoy the upcoming weekend
the full ..:-)) dangle
and soul ..
wasting no thought on the job :-))
and take no
paint bucket in hand :-)))))

because after we so with our "new" bedroom satisfied and happy, I
in the hallway that is deleted in the worse for wear sideboard :-))
was finally left
color and the wall in the Cappuccinoton HAD to be :-))

Among other things I was also looking for suitable bedside table lamps's bedroom ..
am now not really find it ..
but my husband had a wonderful idea ..
and those implemented :-))

from a whitewashed wicker basket, he has a ceiling lamp
tinkered ..
and matching bedside table lamps were missing too, because this one
fit now does not really have the white dreamland :-)))
so We willow mugs, which are normally thought to plant bought ..
and he built the lampshade and I the lamp base with the remaining
wall color "brushed"
I find it very pretty and also
sooooooooooooooooooooooo
cost :-))))
and finally I met my husband's desire ...
deleted and the closet in the hallway .. yes, that his idea that I wanted to transpose not first, but now I'm
was glad to have done it :-))

Anno 1998
we moved into our house
:-)))

now I wish you a nice weekend ..
thinks the verge
CARPE DIEM
means to be not only handicrafts :-))
but also time to enjoy :-))
find!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment